Sunday, March 30, 2008

Is Summer Here Yet?




It’s time to start thinking about summer camp because in a few more months school will be out. Kids will have to start complaining that they're bored, so now is the time to register them for summer camp before they become to full. I have found a great new website that shows all the camps here in Florida. Some camps are doing things the old school style in wilderness and some are undertaking new adventures in some of the most unlikely places.... theme parks! A lot of these camps are counting down the days to when they can throw open there doors and start as many adventures for the kids as humanly possible. A few I thought were interesting are... snorkel camping, Tampa's Aquaruim camp, travel camp, Disney/MGM Studios film making camp, and so many more. I wish they had stuff like this when I was a kid. So, check out these featured camps and let me know what you think?

1 comment:

Subversive Me said...

Sounds pricy, but if you can swing it and you think the kiddies will enjoy...GFI I went to day-camp in the summers, but still had fun and made good memories.